About the lessons I provide
- Piano/Keyboard Lessons are given on
a one-to-onebasis. This method of teaching is the quickest and best way to learn .
- I offer many different lesson types to students of all ages and levels of ability on piano/keyboard, the theory of music, composing and arranging.
- Currently I have a student age-group ranging from 7 to 80 years of age.
Theory of Musicis included in your lesson to help provide a better understanding of why music works. A lesson discount is available for students!!
How students book lessons
- A lesson duration of either One-hour or a Half-hour.
- A weekly lesson
- One lesson every 2 weeks (you will learn enough to practice between lessons!)
- A return lesson when confident of having made progress from your last lesson.
- Select a style of playing for your lesson e.g.
Jazz, Pop, Latin…….
Vocal rehearsal session
- A One-hour session is available for setting the correct keys for your songs and routining the songs as you want them
- Recorded piano rehearsal tracks are part of the session
- Bring a
storage device (USB)in order to take tracks home with you
With pianist Jim Clelland’s ability to make each new singer feel comfortable.
I have learned so much more from Jim than I did completing my Honours music degree. Jim’s grasp of musical harmony, arranging skills and knowledge of piano styles such as
In addition to his musical knowledge, Jim is an incredibly patient and supportive teacher with
Check Lesson Prices