- Piano/Keyboard Lessons are given on a one-to-one basis. This method of teaching is the quickest and best way to learn .
- I offer many different lesson types to students of all ages and levels of ability on piano/keyboard and the theory of music.
- Currently I have a student age-group ranging from 7 to 78 years of age.
- A lesson discount is available for students!!
Some examples of how students book lessons
- A weekly lesson
- One lesson every 2 weeks (you will learn enough to practice between lessons!)
In Concert at
I’ve been attending one-to-one lessons with Jim for over 10 years.
I have learned so much more from Jim than I did completing my Honours music degree. Jim’s grasp of musical harmony, arranging skills and knowledge of piano styles such as jazz, pop, blues and gospel is second to none.
In addition to his musical knowledge, Jim is an incredibly patient and supportive teacher with extensive experience of teaching beginners. Furthermore, he is fully aware of the school music curriculum including SQA exam requirements.
Derek Johnston Music teacher and Head of Expressive Art in a secondary school.
The talent that is JIM CLELLAND! How lucky are we at ‘Jazz Choir Scotland’ to have Jim as part of our organisation… Gawn yersel big man.
Carol Smith Founder/Administrator of Jazz Choir Scotland