About me as a teacher….
- I have been teaching students of all levels of ability for more than 40 years. You may well ask do I still enjoy teaching? Well, the answer is
Currently I have a student group aged between 7 and 81 years of age, who are learning and playing different styles of music like classical, rock, gospel, jazz
- The student range I have, encompasses, Secondary school music teachers and pupils-University and college students, Senior citizens, Primary school pupils, Professional musicians and
- You gain far more knowledge, during lesson times, than you will at college. Visit
to see why I say this. Testimonials
- Theory of Music is included in your lesson to help provide a better understanding of why music works. Building your musical vocabulary (music speak) will help you achieve a better interaction with your fellow musicians.
Pretending to know-it-all is not an option.
Ask your peers questions like: What did you play there? How did you do that? What chords did you play there and why? etc……..
- Keyboards-(as above)
- Sibelius (learn the basics on how to use)
- Improvisational skills
- Jazz theory
- Accompaniment skills
- Sight reading skills
- Aural hearing skills
- Arranging and composing
- Use the form below for any questions you may have
Contact Form 🔒