‡ Lesson information ‡
‡ About me as a teacher ‡
- I have been teaching piano students of all levels of ability for more than 40 years. You may well ask do I still enjoy teaching? Well, the answer is
- Currently I have a student group aged between 7 and
83 years of age, who are learning and playing different piano styles like classical, rock, gospel, jazz and pop. 80 81 82
- The student range I have, encompasses, Secondary school music teachers and pupils, University and college students, Senior citizens, Primary school pupils, Professional musicians and people who choose music as a hobby.
- You gain far more knowledge, during lesson times, than you will at college. Visit
Testimonialsto see why I say this.
- Theory of Music is included in your lesson to help provide a better understanding of why music works. Building your musical vocabulary (music speak) will help you achieve a better interaction with your fellow musicians.
- As regards to teaching. I have 22 years experience teaching in secondary schools and I am fully aware of the school music curriculum including SQA piano and keyboards exam requirements.
‡ Available ‡ Lesson Types
- Keyboards-(as above)
- Sibelius (learn the basics on how to use)
- Improvisational skills
- Jazz theory
- Accompaniment skills
- Sight reading skills
- Aural listening skills
- Arranging and composing
Book your lesson NOW!!
and start your musical journey.
‡ Testimonials ‡
You can call or text me on 07967013476 to book a lesson if you’re not a form filling fan.